Edusave Character Award
The Edusave Character Award (ECHA) 2015 for our students is opened for nominations from now till 22 September 2017. ECHA is introduced by MOE to enable schools to recognise students who demonstrate exemplary character and outstanding qualities through their behaviours and actions. The award also supports the school's efforts in nurturing students of good character and values.
The objectives are as follows:
- To send clear and strong signal of the importance that MOE places on character and values, on part with the achievements in the academic domain;
- To recognise outstanding students in each school who are exemplary in character, and who can be a role model to inspire others.
Download & Submission
- Click HERE to download the soft copy of the ECHA Parent Nomination Form
- The hard copy of the ECHA Parent Nomination Form is also available from the school's General Office.
- Completed Nomination Form should be submitted either via your child's Form Teacher or to the General Office.
- The closing date for nomination is 22 September 2017. Late submission will not be considered.
- For any enquiries/clarifications, please contact Mr Addy, HOD/CCE at 67588837.
The eligibility criteria for the ECHA are as follows:
- Students must be Singaporeans.
- The Nominee must have demonstrated good character and values on a consistent basis.
The Nominees may be identified for the following types of qualities:
- Qualities associated with the School Values of Self-Discipline, Integrity, Resilience and Respect;
- A high level of Civic Responsibility: Students must have demonstrated concerns about issues related to their community or issues faced by others. They could have initiated simple actions or played an active role to address these issues and demonstrate commitment to making a positive impact;
- Qualities associated with Helpfulness.
Selection Process Timeline
opens to all students.
for submission of Nomination Form:
22 September by 5pm||14 August – 22 September|
|Selection||Screening of nominees’
eligibility||25 September – 5 October|
|Interview||Interview to shortlist potential awardees||9 October – 17 October|
|Shortlisting||Shortlisting and endorsement of awardees||Late October|
|Submission of Awardee List to MOE||Confirmation of awardees||By Middle of November |