Physical And Health Education
|Affective domain||Cognitive domain||Psychomotor domain|
Games & Sports
Physical Health & Fitness
Learning For Life Programme
Post Exam Activities
Sports Education Programme
The test items are:
- Sit-ups: Maximum in one minute
- Standing Broad Jump: Better of two distances
- Sit and Reach: Better of two attempts with floating zero point
- Pull-ups (for males 15 years and above only): Maximum in half-a-minute
- Inclined Pull-ups (for all females, and males up to the age of 14): Maximum in half-a-minute
- Shuttle Run: Faster of two 4×10 metre attempts
- 1.6-km Walk-Run: Minimum time on firm and level surface Performances are then compared to a chart and the grades from A to F for each test item. An A grade constitutes excellent performance and an E grade constitutes barely passing. On the other hand, an F grade is an alternate term that the participant has failed that test item.
Our playground was officially opened on 27th May 2016. The playground provides another venue for the pupils to play outdoors. It keeps them happy and healthy as they can spend some time swinging, climbing, balancing, running and interacting with their friends.