Home > Privacy Statement
- This is a Xishan Primary School's website. Thank you
for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us
to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an
e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may
share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in
the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by
- We will NOT share your personal data with
non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised
to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you
your data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies.
This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating
previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please do supply us
your latest data.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologiesThis site may contain links to non-Government sites
whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are
not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other
websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us via email@example.com :
- For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- If you need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.