- To provide students an alternative learning experience facilitated through technology
- To enhance students' and school's readiness in the event of school closure due to emergency situations
- To develop self-directed, collaborative learning skills and digital literacy skills among our students
To start, please go to the following website: http://learning.moe.edu.sg
Please ensure your computer system meets the requirement as in the Login Troubleshooting link under 'Browser Issues' for details.
Please log in.
To view your assigned lessons, click on "My Assignments".
- There will only be the following subjects for the E-Learning Day:
- English Language
- Mother Tongue Languages
- You may need to spend up to 1 hour on each subject.
- You should rest your eyes after every 30 minutes of using the computer/computing devices.
- You should complete all the online tasks.
If your child/ward has forgotten his/her password, please guide your child/ward to do the following:
- In the Login page, please click the 'Forget Password' button
- Enter his/her Username and click 'Submit'
- Select 'Answer the security questions' and click 'Submit'
- Answer his/her security questions correctly
- Key in his/her new password twice
If your child/ward cannot remember his/her security questions, you can call the school or the SLS Helpdesk at 6702 6513 to help reset his/her password.
Please note that the SLS account will be locked if your child/ward tries to log in more than 5 times unsuccessfully. If this happens, please call the school for assistance or you can report it online:
To facilitate your child's/ward's learning during the E-Learning Days, you can call the school directly at 6852 1282 or 6754 1397 for assistance in unlocking the SLS account.Learning Portals (Please click on the hyperlink to access):
Other eLearning Portal:
Helpdesk Number: 6777 5198
Helpdesk Number: 6742 7555