- About Us
Principal's Foreword School History Our Xishan Story School Facilities School Crest | School Song Vision | Mission Values | Motto School Rules and Regulations School Services Dental Clinic Bookshop Canteen Student Care Service School Uniform
- Our People
School Executive Committee Teacher Leaders Teachers Form Teachers Non-Form Teachers Executive and Administrative Staff
- Our Programme
- Our Pride
Xishanites' in Action Xishanites' Achievements 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
- Our Partners
School Advisory Committee Parents Support Group Parents’ Voices Alumni Community Partners Parent Volunteer (Primary 1 Phase 2B)
- Privacy Statement
School Calendar Letter to Parents Student Leaders Newsletter Events Appreciation & Feedback
Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
Objectives of PAL
The objectives of Programme for Active Learning (PAL) are:
· To provide students with broad exposure and experiences through fun and varied activities in the following areas.
o Sports & Games
o Outdoor Education
o Performing Arts (Music and Dance)
o Visual Arts
· To facilitate well-rounded development of students in the 5 domains.
· To provide varied avenues for students to develop the following social and emotional competencies.
o Social Awareness
o Relationship Management
o Responsible Decision Making
Students’ Experiences in PAL
[Above 2 pictures] Students enjoy individual and group experiences. Through these experiences, they gain confidence as they overcome challenges. In group experiences, they also learn to appreciate one another and work together as a team.
[Above two pictures]
Students express themselves creatively in the various PAL areas.
[Above 2 pictures] Students learn about and acquire values and social emotional competencies through fun and enjoyable activities.
- English Language
- Mother Tongue Languages
- Physical & Health Education
- Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
- Character & Citizenship Education
- Learning for Life Programme (Student Leadership)
- Applied Learning Programme (NEXUS)
- Information and Communications Technology
- Learning to Learn Programme
- Student Well Being Department
- Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs)