- Privacy Statement
- About Us
Principal's Foreword School History School Crest | School Song Vision | Mission | Values | Motto School Rules and Regulations School Services Dental Clinic Bookshop Canteen Student Care Service School Uniform
- Our People
School Executive Committee Teachers Form Teachers Non-Form Teachers Executive and Administrative Staff
- Our Programme
- Our Pride
Xishanites in Action Xishanites' Achievements 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
- Our Partners
School Advisory Committee Parents Support Group Alumni Community Partners
School Calendar National Day Hari Raya Haji Letter to Parents Events Primary 1 Orientation CCA Open House Parents Engagement Session Teachers' Day Children's Day Prize-giving Day Graduation Day Parent-Child-Teacher Conferenc Primary 1 Open House National Education Show Racial Harmony Day Appreciation & Feedback
Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
Objectives of PAL
The objectives of Programme for Active Learning (PAL) are:
· To provide students with broad exposure and experiences through fun and varied activities in the following areas.
o Sports & Games
o Outdoor Education
o Performing Arts (Music and Dance)
o Visual Arts
· To facilitate well-rounded development of students in the 5 domains.
· To provide varied avenues for students to develop the following social and emotional competencies.
o Social Awareness
o Relationship Management
o Responsible Decision Making
Students’ Experiences in PAL
[Above 2 pictures] Students enjoy individual and group experiences. Through these experiences, they gain confidence as they overcome challenges. In group experiences, they also learn to appreciate one another and work together as a team.
[Above two pictures]
Students express themselves creatively in the various PAL areas.
[Above 2 pictures] Students learn about and acquire values and social emotional competencies through fun and enjoyable activities.
- English Language
- Mother Tongue Languages
- Physical & Health Education
- Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
- Character & Citizenship Education
- Student Leadership Development Programme
- Learning for Life Programme
- Applied Learning Programme
- Information and Communications Technology
- Sexuality Education
- Learning to Learn Programme
- Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs)